Monday, June 27, 2005

Anti-aging cream

My sister has set up my mother's computer to automatically sign in to MSN when it is turned on. It is not a wise thing to do on a computer that is fairly public, but it seems that she doesn't care about that.

My mother went to use her computer last night and immediately people started talking to her. She told me about the sad story that Mike told her, about hitting on a girl that he thought was his age, but turned out to have ID that proved that she was nearly twice as old as he was. He thought that maybe it was because she used newfangled age-reducing moisturizers.

And my mother, being the empathetic woman she is, asked him to find out which product she was using and then signed off. He probably thinks my sister is a real asshole now, but we'll let her figure that out herself.