Friday, January 27, 2006

Conference call from Albania


I got a phone call from Albania today, as I was sitting in the laptop lab at school. All of a sudden my computer started ringing and I answered it, because I was half expecting a call from someone else, though I doubted that he would call me spontaneously while I was at school.

Instead there were two guys with foreign accents, and from what I could gather, they wanted naked pictures. I said no and hung up. The whole event was weird because I was signed in as invisible to skype.

It has come to my attention that my desktop wallpaper is attracting a lot of attention in class because it's a little out of the ordinary. I mean, who honestly would have thought that goats could be used as bulletproof shields? Jeremy Forson of course, and I must admit that some of his art, like, say, this one, are delightfully creepy. Don't ask me why I like it, I just do. I just have an odd sense of taste. I'll change it soon.

And speaking of art and taste and such, I'm thoroughly bored with the way this blog looks. I've actually been bored for a while, but I haven't bothered to change it because my sister likes the randomness of it.

Randomness is pretty much the only way it can be described. I honestly don't know where it came from. Maybe I was intoxicated at the time.

I guess my biggest problem is that this blog has never had an actual title, or at least it's never had a title that I've actually liked. I get bored of things easily. I always have.

And now for something completely different and most likely short lived. I was bored. I can't draw. How can you tell?

It's only temporary, I promise.