Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday's hump day


Good morning Wednesday, how are you?

Fine, just fine, Erin.

You looked pretty good this morning. The clouds were a really lovely shade of orange while I was standing at the bus stop, and the moon made a little appearance too.

Yeah, I thought you'd like that.

I noticed that the clouds are starting to disperse too. Does that mean that we're going to finally get less rain?

Sorry, I can't tell you that. That's Thursday's job.

I got stuck standing on the bus today.

Aww, poor baby.

Shut up. That's not what you were supposed to say. Have you seen the election results?

Yeah, I have, unfortunately.

Unfortunately?

Well, you were thinking the same thing, weren't you? You can't be happy about having a Conservative government.

No, I'm not. But at least it's a minority. Hopefully that will keep their pro-Bush, anti-kyoto, pro-life, anti-gay agenda in check. One thing I noticed though. The majority of the Conservatives' support came from rural ridings. No significant urban ridings elected Conservative MPs, representing a major rift between cities and everyone else.

Fucking rednecks running our country for us.

I wasn't about to say that...

Yeah, but you were thinking it.

Enough politics. There is a guy behind me right now listening to country music really loud on itunes. It's irritating the hell out of me.

Doesn't he have headphones?

No.

How rude. Hey, guess what day it is?

What?

Robbie Burns Day. There's free haggis and poetry readings in the Convo Mall.

Eh, I think I'll pass.

One thing else I noticed. Didn't Tony do the same sort of conversation thingie on his blog?

Yeah, maybe he did. Does that matter?

He linked you, you know. Right up there in the daily specials.

I hadn't noticed. That's awesome. Spreading the blogosphere love.

You've got to go back to class now. Six more hours.

Don't remind me.