Friday, January 06, 2006

Fire and brimstone


26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

Thereby making Lot into a millionaire because salt was worth much more than gold at the time and proving once again that women are all stupid whores. Though it seems to me that Lot was being pretty stupid himself, because he could have gotten his daughters to look back too and make him into a multimillionaire. He didn't, and there's a word for that: righteous.

To tell the truth, I never really understood the Bible. Good thing I'm not Christian.

Our prof assigned us some readings for anthropology, so we could try and reconstruct a dead and gone culture from a dead and gone set of beliefs. I didn't just say that, did I? Damn.

She floats like a duck!

Nothing but sunshine and bunnies from now on. I promise.