Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sick


Halfway to school this morning I became violently ill. Needless to say, I didn't make it that far.

I felt so disgusting that I came home and had a shower and brushed my teeth. That didn't help.

I am now sitting in my pyjamas in front of my computer, eating raw cookie dough. I doubt that that will make me feel any better but I don't care.

I'm allowed once in a while, aren't I?

I had been planning to empty out what's left of my bank account at the pub with Kathy today, but I guess that won't be happening.

I've noticed lately that the Peak opinion page is starting to look more and more like I Saw You all the time. I don't mind though. It's kind of nice to read

Saw you on the 145 last thursday morning. Thought about your eyes and how they reminded me of how I imagined a character in an ex-soviet writer's magnum opus I read once. Tried, with all my heart, to get to the back to tell you my name and couldn't. I know somehow you won't see this, and I'll never find you... Live a nice life, you are very pretty.
even though I know it isn't me. I guess it's a little too awkwardly wordy anyways.

I want the sun to come out and all my work to dissipate so that I can take some new pictures. It feels so wrong posting pictures of sunshine and flowers right now when everything is cloudy and grey.

Some thanks are in order. One goes out to my Norwegian stalker for cheering me up today. Another goes to the door that I walked into a while ago. Thanks for the bruise. Now everyone's going to think I've been abused both cruelly and unusually.