Wednesday, April 26, 2006

May decided it would come early this year

The past few days have been so eventful that I'm not completely sure what to say about them. Perhaps it will come to me eventually.

On Sunday I applied for a job and within four hours of doing so I had an interview. Well, she called and left a message on my voicemail because I was in a concert at the time. Two concertos for orchestra and storyteller, narrated by Stuart McLean and Vancouver's own CBC Radio Orchestra. The first, an irreverent history of Canada and the second, the story about Eddie Kovac, the kid that lived nextdoor to the young Wayne Gretzky.

I am a terrible sucker for Canadiana.

I arrived at said interview yesterday after a pleasant walk through Chinatown. I should have taken my camera because it was absolutely goregeous. The interview seemed to go well, though that has never ever been an indication of whether or not I get the job.

Never.

I hate spring.