Monday, April 10, 2006

There be lots of chi in my apartment

I really, really like the way everything's arranged in my apartment now. It just feels right, you know? Kind of like I unconsciously feng shuied it, sensing that yes, indeed that was the correct place for a lamp, and of course the couch should be there.

I watched the sun set behind the mountains, over the ocean from my office this afternoon. I realize that that's nothing particularly exciting, but at the moment my life lacks major excitement. I have nothing but exams and studying to do.

Maybe tomorrow, just for kicks I'll throw myself off a bridge, rob a bank, and then I'll go to my stats exam. A stats exam at 7:00 pm until some ungodly hour of night. I wonder who makes these schedules up. They must have a sick sense of humour.

I hate stats. I've said it before, but I'll say it again.
I hate stats.
There.

All you lucky Europeans out there should wait until at least 18:00 before you bother clicking on this link. Watch it all night, if you feel so inclined. It's a live webcam of eagles in their nest on Hornby Island, but you've got to wait for the sun to come up before you can see anything. We're a little behind with the times in this here time zone.

It's pretty cool to watch though. There are two eggs in that nest, and they expect them to hatch sometime within the next two weeks. With my luck, I'll be in the bathroom at the time.