Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Time


From: Adam
To: Erin
Subject: Time

On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal stuff.

There you go. I wouldn't have noticed that if I didn't have this newfangled thing called email.

As a second thought, isn't it weird how we attach some sort of significance to a completely made up event like that one that really has no effect upon us whatsoever and means absolutely nothing?

Another question: When is Easter? I don't really celebrate it, but I should get my cousins something, especially since my aunt has never once forgotten a holiday or birthday.

I was about to ask when my exams were, but you wouldn't be able to help me with that.

The picture today is in your mind because I have papers to write. How profound.