Thursday, October 05, 2006

Adieu

For those who may or may not know, I am leaving to go to Alert Bay this afternoon. I don't know if I will have internet access while I'm there. If I don't have any internet up there I will miss the most holiest of internet holidays: Blogcatmas.

I will also be missing the Shrum Bowl and the Shrum Bowl afterparty, but meh.

However, I know that I will definitely have a takehome exam, paper proposal, layout for the magazine and a stats assignment to keep me company.

If anyone is remotely familiar with Schiller, Matellart, Williams, Fiske, Smythe, Homi Bhabha, Said, Guha etc. etc. and wants to help me come up with a topic I'd be much obliged.

If, like all other family trips, I don't have the chance to get anything done while I'm up there, I will explode.

Until then sincerely yours,

Erin