Friday, October 13, 2006

Random

I've learned some things today. First is that there seems to be a definite lack of Moist videos on youtube and whoever is hoarding Tangerine and Push and Leave it Alone and Resurrection had better upload them pronto. The second is that the music video for Breathe more than kind of sucked, and by that I mean that though I thought that it wasn't all that good when I first saw it, it looks even worse now. The song's still good, though I did like their first two albums better.



The next thing I learned is that there seems to be quite an active little subculture that enjoys setting David Usher songs to various manga and anime shorts. I'm not sure what to think about this.

Apparently on September 3rd of 1995, Metallica played a concert in Tuktoyuktuk. If that was common knowledge then I apologise because I'm just really slow.

Canada is home to 21 different species of carniverous plants. Or maybe it was 19. Either way, it's a hell of a lot more than you would have expected from a tame place like Canada.

Also, the toonie, everyone's favourite two dollar coin is ten years old finally, and in other news, my grandmother only just ran out of her stockpile of two dollar bills to give to me at Christmas. It feels like yesterday.