Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kindergarten

IMG_4583_1I mentioned my game to Lauren and she said that since we're in communications it should actually be:

McLuhan, McLuhan, McLuhan.... INNIS!

But then I thought, maybe since we were doing political economics of communication, it could be more like:

Herman, Herman, Herman....CHOMSKY!

or even

Adams, Adams, Adams..... INVISIBLE HAND!

or if you're feeling mathematical

sine, sine, sine.... COSINE!

or statistical

mean, mean, mean.... NULL HYPOTHESIS!

Okay, that one doesn't really work. Stats is no fun. Lauren says I should go back to kindergarten. I don't think so.

I didn't like kindergarten because all the kids were stupid. They used to sit around in a circle and suck all of the ink out of those smelly felt markers, and then pass them on down the line until everyone had had a suck. It was kind of like a felt marker circle jerk and I was absolutely disgusted, even at the tender age of 5. I was clearly their intellectual superior.

I have never ever encountered one of those so called paste-eating kids. Since seeing is believing, they do not exist. Neither do brown cats. There's absolutely no such thing as a brown cat.