Friday, June 01, 2007

It's my blogiversary and I can have nothing to post if I want to.

IMG_5541_1I have no exciting photos for you.

For my blogiversary I had considered doing something with my template or moving this blog to another domain or something, but I haven't, so perhaps I won't.

That being said, it's my blogiversary!

This isn't my first blog, or even really my longest lived, but it may turn out to be that way eventually. My first was 6 or 7 years ago, when I decided to start a blog because Christine had one and I thought she was really cool.

Anyways, no one ever read it, and that's probably a good thing.

Today at work a newspaper ended up on my desk, and one of the advertisements in it had a phone number, something like 1-800-WLD-HRSE.

I began to look at the last word and wonder what exactly it was supposed to stand for, and in order, this is what passed through my mind:

HeaRSE
HiRSutE
HoaRSE
HoRSE

The question is which one was correct? All I know is that 1-800-wild-hirsute sounds kind of like the kind of thing that would be advertised on the tv at 2am.