Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I bought a dress. yay.

IMG_6117_1

When you walk into a vintage store and try something on and it miraculously fits, it's a sign, because nothing ever fits. I think I might just wear it to the wedding on Sunday. Kathy will probably kill me, but whatevs. I love retro stuff, it makes me look really skinny and I can guarantee noone else is going to be wearing the same thing.

I took other pictures but this is the only one that wasn't blurry, too dark or had my face all scrunched up.

Ignore the mess behind me. Please.

I'm still on the lookout for a tweed jacket. You wouldn't think it would be as hard as this, but I've managed to find men's tweed jackets but not a petite woman's jacket. I found a tweed skirt suit today that was really cute, a sort of 60's collarless, asymetric jacket with two huge maroon buttons the size of coffee coasters and a matching pencil skirt. It was very Jackie Kennedy. Too small though.