Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Keisha II


"You know the other Ryan?" Ryan asked me today, "I went for breakfast with him the other day and there was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on. And finally, I said, 'You're the Ryan that Karen always talks about!' and he looked at me and said 'You're the Ryan that Karen always talks about!' and that was weird."

It's a small world.

Saw a commercial last night that upset my sister.

A lady took a teddy bear, abused it cruelly, and then gave it to her daughter, who was overjoyed. My mother tried to explain:

She obviously lost the original somewhere, so she bought a new one and aged it a little to look like the old one, so her daughter didn't know. In other words:

She woke up in the morning and found out that the budgie she got her daughter for her 6th birthday the day before was dead at the bottom of the cage and so she goes out and buys a new one and doesn't tell her that she did it until her daughter's 16, leaving her daughter to wonder why the bird turned from yellow and white to yellow and green overnight.

Yeah mom, I love you too.

I just donated what's left of the contents of my wallet to charity, depriving myself of the snack that I usually have in the afternoon because I don't get off school until 6:30. I should get my head examined.