Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Questions


Why did I leave the scissors out on the kitchen counter?

Why is that sufficient grounds to cause a domestic disturbance?

Why is it that sometime between 1:30 and 2:00 am all the regular ads on TV are suddenly replaced by ones for gay chatlines?

Is that the only advertising space they could afford?

Do they think that gays, like vampires, only come out at night?

Why was I up watching late night TV anyways, and why do I care?

David Emerson left the Liberal Party today to be a minister in Stephen Harper's brand new cabinet. Shouldn't there be a by-election in Vancouver-Kingsway to see if the people there actually wanted a Conservative MP?

Didn't Harper campaign on a platform of accountability, honesty and openness? Is that really what we all expected when he was elected two weeks ago?

Why does the bread always land butter side down? I know someone's explained that one to me before, but I just don't understand.