Saturday, February 18, 2006

Politiking


It's funny. We're perfectly fine together, and yet the moment we're all separated, the daggers come out. Doesn't take much either, and that's the saddest thing.

We have elections next week, which is stupid but necessary. I can pretty much guarantee that I will keep my position as secretary because I'm the only person with a laptop that works.

There are a lot of other people who will keep their positions too. The two paid positions will stay with the people who already have them because one of the people will call in the computing science death squad to murder us all in our sleep if we don't elect her.

The other person probably won't even show up, but she'll be elected anyways even though no one has seen or heard from her for nearly 6 weeks. Why? She's got drama in her life, of course. No one knows for sure what the drama is, but apparently it excuses everything.

Our current president will continue to be president because she does a good job and honestly, who else really wants to be prez?

I'm always surprised at the stuff I hear about people when they're out of earshot. Maybe I shouldn't be. Sometimes I wonder how much I get bashed when I'm not around. Is that the reason why I'm always around, I wonder? I don't know. That only just occured to me.

There will likely be a breif hiatus from posting, as the livingroom is in a very volatile state right now. Volatile meaning that the contents of the entire room are being moved into other rooms to replace the floor and my router will be disconnected. I don't know when exactly that will be resolved.