Tuesday, February 21, 2006

More cowbell

Those girls, they're up to no good. The one on the left looks positively rabid, and I hear they're going to see Matt Good in April. No good, I tell you.

I have finally figured out what makes Jack such a miserable bastard.

Is it the fact that he's chronically obese like the rest of his family and experiencing serious health problems because of it? Is it that he's got no education, so he's self employed working a crappy dead end job he hates with no dental insurance or pension plan? Is it that he feels that he's never really accomplished anything and his childrens' talent hasn't exactly been a ticket to quick riches? Is it that no matter what he does, money is always, always tight?

No, it's because he doesn't know what you're talking about when you say this song needs more cowbell. The world is full of tragedy.

Dance today has left me feeling kind of battered. Throughout the whole class it felt like someone was punching me repeatedly in the abdomen, along with a sharp pain in my left side, and I only ever feel like that when I'm running. On top of that, my right hip was really, really stiff, but I don't want to complain about that. It makes me feel so old. Next thing you know, I'll be having the damn thing replaced.