Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow!


After the initial shock of having snow all over the place, the sun came out and we ran around taking pictures. All was clear and bright, and because I wasn't smart enough to bring my sunglasses, I'm sure my eyes will never be the same.


We came across a snowman who had unfortunately gotten into the bad habit of smoking so we took his picture and then disaproved. Tsk tsk.


Shortly after we came across another snow structure in the Convomall. "Look, someone's made a snowman," I said, but upon a second and closer look, I changed my mind. "It's a... hmm..." It seems that the sculpture was only a part of a much bigger snowman, who was no doubt suffering from the loss of said part. Very mature.


And at the end of our travels, there was one last picture, a heart in the snow for a special someone in Korea. Aww.